Palazzo Tornabuoni dates prior to the 15th century. Between 1466 and 1469 Giovanni Battista di Francesco Tornabuoni commissioned Renaissance architects to design and enlarge his family ancestral home to create Palazzo Tornabuoni.
For centuries the Palazzo has been renowned for its grandeur, architecture, frescos, statuary and its illustrious residents. The influential Tornabuoni and Corsi families, Pope Leo XI and the Medici, one of the most powerful families in the history of Europe, called Palazzo Tornabuoni home.
Palazzo Tornabuoni is not owned, developed or sold by Four Seasons Hotels Limited or its affiliates. The developer, Tornabuoni S.R.L., uses the Four Seasons trademarks and tradenames under a license from Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts B.V. The marks “FOUR SEASONS,” “FOUR SEASONS HOTELS AND RESORTS,” any combination thereof are registered trademarks of Four Seasons Hotels Limited in Canada and U.S.A. and of Four Seasons Hotels (Barbados) Ltd. elsewhere.