Dining is always a pleasure at Four Seasons, whether casual or elegant—and open-air seating with a Pacific Ocean view makes it all the more special.
- Aramara is the Resort’s signature restaurant, specializing in "Chino Latino" cuisine: a melting pot of Latin American and Asian culinary styles. The Terrace Bar offers al fresco cocktails and live music.
- Ketsi – an open-air café under a huge thatched roof – begins the day with a bountiful breakfast buffet, then focuses on regional Mexican and Californian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Bahia ocean grill, located on the beach, serves fresh fish, chicken and meats prepared on an open grill.
- The Lobby Lounge in the main building of the Resort offers a variety of cocktails and snacks in Chino Latino style.
- Nuna Pool Bar, next to the ocean-side Nuna pool, is popular for its raw bar and wide selection of ceviche.
- Tamai Pool Bar presents serene elegance with a spa-inspired menu. In the evening, whet your appetite with champagne and caviar.
- Tail of the Whale, at the golf clubhouse, is a shaded, open-air terrace – perfect for breakfast or lunch after a round of golf or a tennis match.
Dining in the comfort of your villa can be a very pleasurable culinary adventure—and a Four Seasons chef can custom-cater a memorable meal for your family and friends.