Pools and Beaches
As a villa owner, you’ll find the pools and long stretch of sandy beach quite inviting. Sip a cool drink or take an afternoon siesta on very comfortable chaises lounges. Dedicated Four Seasons attendants serve complimentary bottled water, and provide cooling facial sprays, chilled towels and delicious icy treats. They will even polish your sunglasses.
- Blending into the blue of the Pacific, the infinity-edge Nuna Pool is sought out for its captivating views of the beach and ocean. Float in the pool, or unwind in the heated whirlpool nearby. Shallow splashing areas are perfect for children.
- Very close to Nuna Pool awaits the quiet, adults-only Tamai pool complex, which features four individual pools: two main pools and two plunge pools. Ten private and luxurious cabanas are available for rental.
- Relax on an inner tube or noodle as the mild current of the Lazy River gently moves you along. This cool and refreshing "river" encircles the Oasis complex. A full-service bar is available nearby.
- Punta Mita’s pristine beaches inspire early morning swims, leisurely strolls in the surf and sandcastle building with the family. Choose an active day at Las Cuevas Beach, or relax at Las Manzanillas Beach, the Resort’s quiet beach.
- Complimentary beach activities and water sports include beach volleyball, sailboats, kayaking and snorkeling.
- The Punta Mita Residents’ Beach Club is a wonderful place to spend part, if not all, of your day. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, it features two pools, one for adults and one for children, as well as lunch and dinner dining options.