Experience the Best Vail, CO, Attractions
Vail was founded as a resort town at the base of the second-largest ski mountain on the continent. Immersed in the awe-inspiring Rocky Mountains and bathed in 300 days of sunlight each year, Vail, CO, offers no shortage of attractions and entertainment for the whole family. With so many things to do in Vail, both on and off the mountain, you’ll want to return again and again. Explore the following resources for finding all the best Vail attractions:
- The Vail Experience: Make the most of Vail’s seasonal attractions
- Year-Round Activities: Plan ahead with activities available all year
- Traveling to Vail: Make travel arrangements to your new private residence
For more information:
- Call us at 1 (800) 544-2421 in the United States and Canada or at 1 (970) 748-6432 for international calls.
- Complete the registration form on our Contact Us page.