“Recognized as one of the Best Restaurants in Mexico and Latin America.”Travel + Leisure Golf
2006 World's Best Golf Resorts
Whether you’re in the mood for casual cocktails or an elegant multi-course dinner, you’ll find a wide range of Four Seasons restaurant options – just steps from your Residence Club villa. Gorgeous settings provide open-air seating and sunset views of the Pacific.
- Aramara is the Resort’s signature restaurant, specializing in "Chino Latino" cuisine: a melting pot of Latin American and Asian culinary styles. The Terrace Bar offers al fresco cocktails and live music.
- Ketsi – an open-air café under a huge thatched roof – begins the day with a bountiful breakfast buffet, then focuses on regional Mexican and Californian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Bahia ocean grill, located on the beach, serves fresh fish, chicken and meats prepared on an open grill.
- The Lobby Lounge in the main building of the Resort offers a variety of cocktails and snacks in Chino Latino style.
- Nuna Pool Bar, next to the ocean-side Nuna pool, is popular for its raw bar and wide selection of ceviche.
- Tamai Pool Bar presents serene elegance with a spa-inspired menu. In the evening, whet your appetite with champagne and caviar.
- Tail of the Whale, at the golf clubhouse, is a shaded, open-air terrace – perfect for breakfast or lunch after a round of golf or a tennis match.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable as eating out. In-Villa Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your villa – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a special meal for your family and friends.