“Everything — from hot tubs, plunge pools, private bars, and terraces — has been orchestrated for your comfort and pleasure.”Robb Report
Pools and Beaches
As a Residence Club owner, enjoy the stunning pools and the long stretch of white sand beach that the Resort has to offer. Sip a cool drink or take an afternoon siesta on the most comfortable chaises longues. Dedicated Four Seasons attendants will polish your sunglasses and bring complimentary bottled water, cooling facial sprays, chilled towels and delicious icy treats.
- Blending into the blue of the Pacific, the free-form infinity-edge Nuna Pool offers mesmerizing views of the beach and ocean. Drift on the pool’s gentle waves, or relax in the large heated whirlpool nearby. Shallow splashing areas are perfect for children.
- Very close to the Residence Club, the quiet, adult-oriented Tamai pool complex combines four individual pools: two main pools and two plunge pools. Ten private luxury cabanas are available for rental.
- Relax on an inner tube or noodle as the mild current of the Lazy River gently moves you along. This cool and refreshing "river" encircles the Oasis complex. A full-service bar is available nearby.
- Punta Mita’s pristine beaches inspire early morning swims, leisurely strolls in the surf and sandcastle building with the kids. Opt for some fun in the sun at Las Cuevas Beach, the activities beach, or relax at Las Manzanillas Beach, the quiet beach.
- Complimentary beach activities and water sports include beach volleyball, sailboating, kayaking and snorkelling.