Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North Services and Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment.
Your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish, with full access to the vacation amenities of Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. Savour peaceful seclusion and privacy, then enjoy Four Seasons restaurants, spa, golf courses, tennis facilities and swimming pool - just steps from your Residence Club villa.
Whether it’s a casual snack or a romantic dinner, dining out means choosing from a range of Four Seasons restaurants – all just a short stroll from the Residence Club. Among your choices is the Residence Club’s own restaurant, conveniently located in the Clubhouse.
- Ocotillo Grill – For residents only – serves casual lunches with a Southwestern twist, as well as poolside cocktails and snacks.
- Talavera – Enjoy dramatic views of Pinnacle Peak and the Valley of the Sun while sampling contemporary American cuisine.
- Crescent Moon - A casual all-day restaurant, with an American "Sonoran" kitchen, highlighting regional flavours of the American West. Outdoor seating is set around the patio fireplace or under cooling water misters, depending on the season.
- Onyx Bar & Lounge - Offering indoor and outdoor dining, come and enjoy small plates and fresh, sweet and savoury cocktail combinations.
- Saguaro Blossom - Located poolside at the Resort, light regional fare, creative sandwiches, salads, desserts and snacks are offered.
Eating at home can be just as pleasurable. In-Villa Dining delivers exquisite Four Seasons cuisine to the comfort of your villa – at any hour you wish. Or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a special meal for your family and friends.
As a Residence Club owner, you enjoy priority access at the Troon North golf club, which features two world-renowned 18-hole courses. With 7,000 yards, the par-72 Monument course has tees to challenge all players, while the par-72 Pinnacle course provides forward tees that play to 4,980 yards.
Designed by golfer Tom Weiskopf and architect Jay Morrish, the two courses offer some of the world’s finest desert golf. Brilliant green fairways wind around ancient rock formations and stately Saguaro cacti.
Residence Club owners may book tee times up to 90 days in advance, versus 30 days for members of the public. A shuttle provides transportation from the Residence Club’s front entrance.
An international destination for golfers, Scottsdale is home to numerous other courses – including Grayhawk, Legend Trail, Talking Stick and Eagle Mountain – all within 30 minutes of the Residence Club. Tee times may be arranged by Four Seasons Concierge.
Pamper yourself each day in the desert-inspired Four Seasons spa. The 12,000-square-foot (1,115-square-metre) full-service facility features a complete range of skin and body treatments, scrubs, wraps, facials and massages, incorporating ingredients from the desert and ancient Native American traditions. Among the signature therapies are the desert nectar facial, the willow herbal wrap and the soothing hot stone massage.
Fourteen treatment rooms include private spa suites – ideal for couples – complete with a sauna, a steam/shower unit and a specialty jet bath. Afterwards, the full-service salon can make you look as wonderful as you feel.
Immersed in the desert, choose from two gorgeous swimming pools, which both feature expansive landscaped sundecks and comfortable chaises longues. Four Seasons attendants offer complimentary fruit kebabs, ice cream bars, chilled towels and Evian misting.
- The 3,000-square-foot (279-square-metre) exclusive Residence Club pool cascades over two levels with a beautiful waterfall. A heated whirlpool offers elevated views of the desert terrain. Children enjoy their own pool and water play area.
- The nearby 6,000-square-foot (558-square-metre) Resort pool is a free-form bi-level design that provides an oasis of relaxation. Poolside cabanas provide shade, while misters on overhead trellises cool the air. An adult whirlpool is at one end and a children’s pool with cabanas is secluded at the other.
Feel energised and confident with daily workouts at the exclusive Residence Club Fitness Center, located within the Clubhouse. Large windows overlook the pool area, giving a gorgeous view and plenty of desert sunshine.
A variety of free weights and weight-training equipment is complemented by state-of-the-art Technogym cardio machines, each with its own television. Exercise classes are offered, and personal trainers are available upon request. After your workout, relax in one of the steam rooms located in the men's and women's locker rooms.
As an owner, you also have access to the Fitness Center at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale.
The easy lifestyle of your Residence Club home gives you plenty of time to practise your favourite game. Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North features two Plexi-cushion tennis courts, lit for evening play. Group or private instruction, for players of all skill levels, is provided by Peter Burwash International. The tennis clubhouse features a pro shop with all the necessities – from clothing to top-of-the-line equipment.
Fun-filled days are at your doorstep at Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North – whether you have a newborn, a toddler or a teenager. Four Seasons staff are renowned for making kids of all ages feel right at home.
- The Kids For All Seasons programme, for children between the ages of 5 and 12, can entertain your child for all or part of the day. It’s a fun way for kids to make new friends while enjoying games, desert activities and cowboy crafts.
- The Residence Club Clubhouse includes a games room with card tables and a selection of board games popular with teens.
- A separate children’s pool, adjoining the Residence Club pool, is conveniently close to home, while another children’s pool is located at the Resort.
- Babysitting services can be arranged by the Concierge.
- Children’s amenities, such as cribs and strollers, are available.
- Four Seasons Concierge is always on hand to offer suggestions for family activities and day trips, including the Arizona Science Center, Heard Museum and Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass, a wild west town.